We are the innovation partner for health and care organisations in Cheshire and Merseyside and Lancashire and South Cumbria.
Our System Partnerships Team directly supports the two ICSs in the North West Coast in building cultures and capability for improvement and promoting the adoption and spread of innovation in line with system priorities.
Working across Lancashire and South Cumbria and Cheshire and Merseyside, we build and hold strategic relationships that enable us to articulate the needs of the system and identify opportunities for innovation. Working jointly with our partners we help to deliver locally agreed programmes and activities that support innovation adoption.
We do this by:
'Honest broker' innovation signposting
- Identify and develop innovative solutions to local challenges and programmes.
- Assess innovations across an Innovation Pipeline.
- Find Innovations >
Innovation implementation support
Delivering locally agreed innovation programmes and activities commissioned by our local partners in line with their priorities for transformation.
Support collaborative working and communities of practice
- Identify common themes to develop new innovation programmes
- Engaging with system partners and getting 'hands on' working in partnership with ICS leaders
- Events, training, webinars and coaching programmes which support the transformation agenda.
- View Events >
Complex change and service transformation
- Co-designing a future state that improves outcomes by introducing innovations that optimise the deployment of resources while embracing the concept of integrated care.
Our Coaching Academy delivers coaching and leads innovator communities to support a culture of innovation and improvement, with a combination of core programmes and bespoke offers designed to meet specific needs. These are aimed at leaders, innovators and others involved in improvement and innovation.