We provide support to health and care innovators and businesses internationally as well as with small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) locally across the North West Coast.
Bridging the gap: Health Innovation North West Coast hosted the latest Bridging the Gap conference in autumn 2022. This series of events brings closer together healthcare innovators and decision-makers in the NHS and the care system.
Support for businesses
Eligible businesses can receive support and advice to help them develop and deploy products and services into the health and care sector, with partners supporting activities including:
- Directing your company to the right people
- Identifying funding opportunities
- Relationship brokering, network building and introductions.
- Real-world evaluation and benefits realisation assistance
- Training workshops and targeted networking events
- Showcasing your success regionally and nationally
- Product positioning and value proposition
- Understanding the NHS landscape
- Business case development
- Pitching and presenting support
- Intellectual Property advice
- Guiding your Net Zero journey
We share close links with the ABHI and are proud to promote the ABHI code of practice which outlines ethical best practice.
International business support
Health Innovation North West Coast is a proactive participant in the EIT Health Bridgehead programme with over 40 accelerators, incubators and other organisations, helping innovative businesses to expand within Europe and more widely, including the US market.
Health Innovation North West Coast also an active role in international partnerships including the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) Health Knowledge and Innovation Community, and the European Connected Health Alliance.
We are also one of 74 reference sites in the European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing, a network of leading organisations working to advance innovation for active and healthy ageing across Europe.